Valif 20mg (Vardenafil)
|Valif 20mg (Vardenafil)x30 30||$1.8||$54.00|
|Valif 20mg (Vardenafil)x60 60||$1.3||$78.00|
|Valif 20mg (Vardenafil)x90 90||$1.15||$103.50|
|Valif 20mg (Vardenafil)x180 180||$1||$180.00|
|Valif 20mg (Vardenafil)x360 360||$0.85||$306.00|
Valif 20 are prescribed for treating erectile dysfunction in men, which is the inability to produce and maintain a hard erect penis that is suitable for sexual activity because of insufficient blood flow to the penis.
This drug delivers its effect when a man is sexually aroused. During sexual stimulation, nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissues of the penis to activate enzymes that increases the levels of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP). cGMP relaxes blood vessels causing it to widen hence increase blood flow to the penis, leading to an erection.
Valif contains 20mg of the active ingredient Vardenafil. This drug is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5) inhibitor, blocks the action of the enzyme PDE5 in breaking down cGMP allowing it to continue in relaxing blood vessels and increase blood flow to the penis. It then resolves the problem with erectile dysfunction by letting the natural process of sexual stimulation activate cGMP action on producing an erection and keeping an erection for sexual activity.
Valif is manufactured by Ajanta Pharma Ltd.
Valif must not be used by men with known allergic reaction to the active ingredient Vardenafil and all of the tablet’s inactive ingredients.
Men advised to avoid sexual activity due to heart problems must also avoid using Valif. Other health conditions contraindicated to the use of Valif are as follows:
- Certain heart problems such as severe heart failure
- Abnormally high or low blood pressure
- Severe liver or kidney problems
- Certain eye problems such as retinitis pigmentosa
- Heart attach, stroke, or life-endangering heartbeat irregularity within the past 6 months
- History of certain type of irregular heartbeat such as QT prolongation
Valif is also contraindicated if patients use the following medications:
- Nitrates in any form, and recreational drugs containing nitrates
- Other PDE5 inhibitors and other drugs that contain Vardenafil
Interaction with the drugs mentioned above may cause a severe drop in blood pressure, causing dizziness, lightheadedness or fainting.
Warnings and Precautions
Before taking Valif, it must be first determined if it is safe for use as it may interact with medical conditions and medications.
Patients must inform a healthcare provider if any of the following medical conditions apply:
- disease, injury or deformity of penis
- blood cell and bleeding problems
- current conditions increasing risk of priapism
- history of priapism
- history of eye or hearing problems
- history of liver or kidney problems
- heart problems
- personal or family history of heart attack, stroke, and irregular heartbeat
Valif may also interact with the following drugs:
- alpha-blockers and other drugs for hypertension
- antiarrhythmic drugs
- azole antifungals
- HIV protease inhibitors
- Macrolide antibiotics
- Drugs for ulcer
Caution is advised when driving or performing unsafe tasks because the drug may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting and blurred vision. This drug is not intended for use by women and children.