Valclovir 500 (Valacyclovir)
|Valclovir 500 (Valacyclovir)x30 30||$1.6||$48.00|
|Valclovir 500 (Valacyclovir)x60 60||$1.3||$78.00|
|Valclovir 500 (Valacyclovir)x90 90||$1.1||$99.00|
|Valclovir 500 (Valacyclovir)x180 180||$0.9||$162.00|
|Valclovir 500 (Valacyclovir)x360 360||$0.8||$288.00|
Valclovir is an antiviral drug. It slows the growth and spread of the herpes virus to help the body fight the infection.
Valclovirr is used to treat cold sores in children who are at least 12 years old, or chickenpox in children who are at least 2 years old.
Valclovir will not cure herpes and will not prevent you from spreading the virus to other people. However, this medicine can lessen the symptoms of an infection and you can buy it online at pillsbrothers.is
Contact your doctor if you experience these side effects and they are severe or bothersome. Your pharmacist may be able to advise you on managing side effects.
- • abdominal pain
- • diarrhea
- • dizziness
- • dry mouth
- • flu-like symptoms
- • gas
- • headache
- • heartburn
- • itching
- • joint pain
- • muscle aches
- • nausea
- • skin rash
- • trouble sleeping
- • weakness
Although most of the side effects listed below don't happen very often, they could lead to serious problems if you do not seek medical attention.
Check with your doctor as soon as possible if any of the following side effects occur:
- • behaviour changes
- • confusion
- • depression
- • fast heartbeat
- • hallucinations
- • pain in the side between the ribs and hip or kidney area of the back
- • signs of anemia caused by red blood cell destruction (e.g., abdominal pain, bloody diarrhea, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, confusion, swelling of hands and feet)
- • signs of bleeding (e.g., unusual bruising or bleeding, bleeding gums, unexplained nosebleeds)
- • signs of decreased kidney function (e.g., decreased urine production, loss of appetite, nausea)
Stop taking the medication and seek immediate medical attention if any of the following occur:
- • signs of a serious allergic reaction (e.g., abdominal cramps, difficulty breathing, nausea and vomiting, swelling of the face and throat)
- • signs of a severe skin reaction (e.g., a rash combined with fever or discomfort, a rash covering a large area of the body, a rash that spreads quickly, blistering, peeling)
Some people may experience side effects other than those listed. Check with your doctor if you notice any symptom that worries you while you are taking this medication.
Drug interactions may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects. This document does not contain all possible drug interactions. Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your doctor's approval.
Each blue, coated, capsule-shaped tablet, debossed with "VC" followed by "500" on one side and nothing on the other side, contains valclovir HCl equivalent to 500 mg valclovir. Nonmedicinal ingredients: crospovidone, FD&C Blue No. 2 Aluminum Lake, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, polyethylene glycol 400, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, and titanium dioxide.
Buy valclovir from pillsbrothers online shop. Pillsbrothers is your trusted online source for your RX need. We have been in business since 2012 and will strive to become your favorite online pharmacy.
The following side effects have been reported by at least 1% of people taking this medication. Many of these side effects can be managed, and some may go away on their own over time.