Kamagra Gold 100 w/o box (Sildenafil)
|Kamagra Gold 100 w/o box (Sildenafil)x30 30||$1.7||$51.00|
|Kamagra Gold 100 w/o box (Sildenafil)x60 60||$1.2||$72.00|
|Kamagra Gold 100 w/o box (Sildenafil)x90 90||$1.05||$94.50|
|Kamagra Gold 100 w/o box (Sildenafil)x180 180||$0.9||$162.00|
|Kamagra Gold 100 w/o box (Sildenafil)x360 360||$0.75||$270.00|
Erectile dysfunction is the condition where a man gets difficulty in getting and maintaining an erection.
Kamagra Gold 100 mg tablet is phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that helps in relaxing the blood vessels in the body and helps to maximize the blood flow to certain parts of the body. The active substance of the drug is the Sildenafil. It is a high-quality pharmaceutical drug the works well, restores erectile function and minimizes the problem of premature ejaculation. This medication is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) among men. It can be taken orally or injected into the body by the doctor.
Why you should take Kamagra Gold 100 w/o box (Sildenafil)?Erectile Dysfunction
Kamagra Gold 100 mg tablet is used for the treatment of impotence, the condition in which a man gets a problem in achieving and maintaining an erection while having sexual activity. However, it works with sexual stimulation.
Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Kamagra Gold 100 mg tablet is used in the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (high blood pressure of arteries that present in the lungs and right side of the heart). It boosts exercise capacity in such patients.
Kamagra has a number of contraindications that should be kept in mind before usage.Allergy
The drug should not be taken if there is an allergy to Sildenafil or any component of this medicine.
Kamagra Gold 100 mg tablet is not recommended for people who consume a medicine named Riociguat (Adempas).
Nitrate containing medicines
The medication should not be used if you are taking any medicine containing nitrates.
You should not use Kamagra Gold 100 mg if you have heart problems or some serious health issues. Patients with low blood pressure, stroke, and kidney problems must use this medication with caution. Kamagra cannot be taken by children, women, underage boys and patients older than 70 years. Men should use it with care if they suffer from epilepsy or frequent bleeding.
Warnings and precautions
Before taking Kamagra, some warnings and precautions should be taken in considerations while using Kamagra Gold 100 mg.
- • Caution needed when used by the patients with anatomical deformation of the penis or some conditions that may incline them to priapism (painful erection of the penis). Mild, transient, dose-related impairment of color (blue or green) discrimination may occur.
- • May cause low blood pressure, liver or kidney impairment, chest pain, heart attack, and retinal disorders.
- • May cause a sudden decrease in hearing.
- • You should report the usage of Kamagra Gold 100 mg before going through and surgery procedures.
- • Do not use it more than the recommended dosage.
Kamagra and Alcohol
Use of alcohol should be avoided while you are taking Kamagra Gold 100 mg tablet. It may cause several side effects. Symptoms like fainting, dizziness, persistent headache and flushing should be reported to the doctor.
- • The drug is taken orally. You just need to swallow the pill with a small amount of water. Its effects are observed even faster when taken on an empty stomach. The medication has to be used about 1 hour prior to sexual activity.
- • The recommended dosage for most patients is 50 mg and can be increased up to 100 mg or decreased down to 25 mg based upon the effectiveness and tolerability.
- • The recommended prescription for most of the patients is 50 mg.
- • The action begins 10 to 15 minutes after taking Kamagra Gold 100 mg.
- • You should not use it more than once in a day.
In addition to its intended effect, Kamagra Gold 100 mg tablet may cause some side effects too. In some cases, you must seek an immediate medical attention. Common side effects that include:
- • Headache
- • Flushing
- • Indigestion
- • Bloody nose
- • Diarrhea
- • Indigestion
- • Dizziness
- • Sleeplessness
Severe side effects that occur very rarely including:
- • Bloody and cloudy urine
- • Changes in vision
- • Burning tingling and numbness in the arms and feet
- • Painful urination
- • Prolonged and painful erection
- • Sensitivity to light
However, this is not a comprehensive list of side effects. Please consult your doctor if your experience some adverse reaction to the medication.